Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

BACKLOG BLUES: My Loot From Various Conventions And Sales from 2010

I've mentioned previously that I am severely backlogged with my posts. To clear my to post list, I started with a long-ish entry on my loot from last year. In this post, I share my loot from 2010, which, surprise surprise, I forgot to post. 

So without further ado, in no particular order, I give you my 2010 loot:

COMIC ODYSSEY AUGUST SALE:

First and second pic are comics from the buy 5-get 1 free Php 20.00 bins and the rest are from the Php 50.00 back issue bins.







2010 TOYCON: 

Bought a bunch of stuff that ranged from Php 20-50.00. I know I also bought some toys, but I can't remember what though. I guess I'll have to go through my files again. 







METRO COMIC CON 2010:

Pickings were slim that year at the MCC. The comics in the 2nd pic were from a trip to Comic Odyssey in Robinson Galleria. I think Charmed was the only one I paid for that was regularly priced. The rest are a mix of Php 10-50.00 comic books. 




OTHER HAULS: 









And here's something from 2009. I got these on my birthday:


And that's it. A couple more to cross off from my list.