Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Final Set of Photos From The 2012 TOYCON


Here is the final set of photos that I took from the 11th Philippine Toys, Hobbies, and Collectibles Convention (TOYCON) last June 15 and 16 at the Megatrade Halls of SM Megamall.
I only went during the first two days of the convention to check out the merchandise, take pictures and to join the Toy Clicks photo contest, which by the way, I wasn't able to because I forgot to bring my USB stick that contained the photo I was going to have printed and submit. Oh well, there's always next year...

So previously, I mentioned that there was a The Dark Knight Rises exhibit on the Selling Area. One of the main draws of that exhibit is this Batman costume from The Dark Knight Trilogy. I'm not sure if this is just an official replica, or the actual costume that Christian Bale wore.


























And that's it! As always, TOYCON has been a lot of fun. Hopefully, the next one will just as big. Till next year!