Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Free Comics For The 2012 Free Comic Book Day



Free Comic Book Day is a global annual event that takes place on the first Saturday of May. Here in the Philippines, it is celebrated not only on the first Saturday of May, but also on the last Saturday of the month. Comic book stores like Comic Odyssey, Planet X Comics and Druids Keep all celebrate FCBD on the first Saturday of May; bookstore chain Fully Booked holds it's Free Comic Book day celebration on the last Saturday of the month. I guess we are very fortunate over here as we get to celebrate it twice.


Freecomicbookday.com has already posted the free comics for this year's Free Comic Book Day on it's website. Among the titles posted, I'd like to get my hands on DC Comics The New 52, Witchblade: Unbalanced Pieces, Worlds of Aspen, Image 2.0 and the Avengers. Hopefully this time around, I'd be able to get all the titles that I want because the stores run out of free comics really fast.