Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

BACKLOG BLUES: X-Men First Class : Finals 3 & 4

I have a ton of backlogged post that I should be working on. And this is one of them. This post should have been finished and posted back in September.

I treated myself to a movie Friday last week. I watched Phobia 2, a horror movie from Thailand, at one of the cinemas in SM City North Edsa. Since I had time to kill before the movie started, I decide to check out the comic book shops in the mall.


X-Men First Class Finals # 3 and 4

I found these in Comic Quest in SM City North Edsa, in their SALE pile. I got each for only Php 50.00! While I'm no expert, I'd say the condition is Fine to Very Fine. There are just a couple of creases on the spine and no other signs of damage on the books. I already have # 1, so all I need to complete this four-part mini is this:


X-Men First Class: Finals #2

All four covers fit together to form one big picture. X-men First Class : Finals is the last volume of the X-men First Class series with the five original X-men before it was replaced with Uncanny X-men First Class.

[ All four covers: Giant Killer Squid]